Matthew 6:33 KJV
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
When you read this scripture what do you think would be added unto you?
Many people have come to believe this scripture is referring to money being given to you but is this really what the scripture is saying?
YAHUAH knows what we need before we even know we need it.
Let’s see what YAHUAH is saying we will need and what will be added unto us.
Mathew 6:31-32 31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
The scripture tells us that, the Father knows we need food, drink, clothing and shelter.
The Most High YAH knows all of our needs even the ones not listed in this scripture.
Do you have faith that He is able to provide for you no matter what your needs are?
We don’t need to chase the world’s riches to get what we need.
The FATHER KNOWS and will provide.
Instead of seeking after the world’s riches to purchase the things we want or need,
Let’s try seeking after the MOST HIGH YAH
Let’s try seeking the Kingdom of YAH
Let’s try seeking YAH’S righteousness
Let’s try doing righteous works.
A few examples of seeking after HIS righteousness is…
- Not doing your alms before men to be seen of them
- Not praying as the hypocrites do to be seen by men
- Not praying vain repetitious prayers as the heathens do
- Praying after this manner: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name… (pray the whole prayer)
- When you fast, don’t be, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance
- When you fast, anoint your head and wash your face
- Do not lay up treasures upon earth, where moth and rust can corrupt and thieves can break in and steal it
- Store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither rust nor moth can corrupt, nor can thieves break in to steal it
- Don’t try to serve both YAHUAH and mammon
- Therefore I say unto you, take no thought for your life
These are just a few things we can do to start walking in YAH’s righteousness.
Let’s try standing firm in faith, trusting and believing that YAH will do what HE says HE will do.
YAH knows and HE will provide
All praises to the MOST HIGH YAHUAH FOREVER!!!